I also incorporated hemp seeds into the recipe for an extra protein boost and some healthy fats and fiber.
Quick enough to whip up as an afternoon snack or perfect for meal prepping, these luscious lemony bites are sure to be a hit with the whole family.
KISS Tip: Add some dried cranberries, blueberries or even goji berries for an added fruity burst to these delicious snack bites!
Creamy Cashew Lemon Snack Bites
- Food processor
- 1 cup raw cashew butter (preferably unsweetened, no added oil)
- 10 Natural Delights Medjool Dates, pitted (You can soak the Medjool dates in hot water for 3-5 minutes to help soften them, then decrease the total water from the recipe, if desired.)
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp Navitas Organics Hemp Seeds
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp water, more if needed
- Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper and set aside.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and process until you get a smooth, dough-like texture. Scrape the sides of the food processor bowl, as needed.
- Place bowl in the fridge for 10-15 minutes to help “dough” becomes less sticky.
- Using your hands, roll mixture into 1 inch size balls (about a tablespoon) and place on parchment paper.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week and enjoy!
Pin for later: