If you're interested in Pediatric nutrition services please click here
If you're interested in Adult nutrition services, please click Here
Why choose Shannon?
- I’ll listen to your needs, and together we’ll create a plan you’re comfortable with. I’ll help you identify your own plan and goals and then I’ll be there to guide you and monitor your success.
- I’ll come to you. Too busy to leave the house? Need to meet on a lunch break? Or maybe you want a pantry makeover or learning how to cook? No problem, I will be happy to meet you at your home, place of business or other location you feel comfortable with.
- Early morning and evening hours. Life doesn’t stop at 5pm or begin at 9am. I have a flexible schedule and can meet you during early morning or evening hours.
- I won’t make you feel bad for eating bad things. I don’t believe in good or bad choices- I believe in better choices, splurging and everything in moderation. Food is love, and I love food. We’ll create a balanced plan that will leave you feeling empowered, not guilty.
- Free Phone Consultation. If you’re wondering how I can help you, but aren’t ready to purchase my services, please schedule a complimentary 15 minute phone consultation.
- I will gladly refer you to someone else if needed. If I’m not an expert in your condition, I will gladly recommend you to another dietitian. My goal is to work with clients I feel are a good match for my background and expertise, who I’m confident I can help.